Ibrahimovic: United Can Win The Premier League Title This Season




zlatan-ibrahimovic-manchester-united-old-trafford_3757446
United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic believes the club can go on to win the EPL title at the end of the season.
The reds have recorded victories from the two opening match of their campaign. They beat Southampton and Bournemouth under Mourinho.
And the evergreen 34-year-old believes United have all the makings to go on and land their first league title since 2012-13, but admits a long road lies ahead.
“I believe that we can win the title, I have this vision,” said Ibrahimovic. “But we need to work hard for it and we will do everything to bother all the other teams that want to win.
“Now I’m just focusing on trying to help my team win and after two games we have two wins, which is the most important thing.
“Who scores is less important, as long as we are winning. Yes, I’ve scored three goals so far in the Premier League and I’m happy for that but it is only the beginning.
“The season is long, I will work hard, the team will work hard and slowly we will get better and better so let’s see what the outcome will be.”
Ibrahimovic and United are back in action at newly-promoted Hull City on Saturday.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Popular Items